Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Andrew Sullivan: #Blogging nearly killed me

Andrew Sullivan: Blogging nearly killed me For years, Andrew Sullivan blogged at a prolific rate. His prodigious output was supplemented by dispatches from readers, public debates with fellow bloggers and ruminations on everything from the Geneva Conventions to "South Park." Blogging was a medium ... read moreAndrew Sullivan To Quit Blogging Andrew Sullivan, blogger and editor of The Dish, announced on Wednesday that he will be giving up blogging after a nearly 15-year run ... and why it will always be a part of me, wherever I go." Ed. Note: The writer of this post, Brendan James ... read moreA Look Back at Andrew Sullivan's the Dish In 2000, Andrew Sullivan was best known as a conservative ... He was pugnaciously pro-Bush and anti-Clinton. Over nearly 15 years, starting with no staff and ending with a small one, Sullivan shifted his politics (if not his philosophy) from defending ... read more

He Was Once Possessed If you want to know the truth of this insight in a way that every single one of us can grasp, consider this must-read essay by Andrew Sullivan, about how technology nearly killed ... blog in 2007 and update every half-hour or so, and my editor looked at me ... read moreAndrew Sullivan Returning To Cover Trump-Fueled 2016 Race Out Of 'Civic Duty' NEW YORK -- Andrew Sullivan, the veteran journalist and blogging innovator, is returning from a yearlong hiatus to write on politics and culture for New York magazine as a contributing editor. "With Donald Trump as the GOP front-runner, it seems to me a ... read moreA political blog's new business model On Jan. 2, journalist Andrew ... to the classic blog format in which new postings shove older entries farther and farther down the page, it's really more like an online magazine. Sullivan oversees a paid staff of seven that cranks out nearly 250 posts ... read moreWriter & Conservative Political Commentator Andrew Sullivan Tonight, New York Magazine's contributing editor, Andrew Sullivan, joins us for ... It is laughable to me–I do mean I literally sit back and kick my legs laughing–at how the media now is nearly universally condemning–the mainstream media–now ... read moreThe Daily 202: Why a Louisiana GOP senator keeps bringing down Trump judicial nominees "I had hoped my nearly two decades of public service might carry more weight ... What's Kennedy play here? His spokeswoman told me that he was not available for an interview on Monday, so I asked several plugged-in observers in Louisiana and Washington ... read moreDid Israel Say Hamas Didn't Kidnap Its Teens? No. On Friday afternoon, New York magazine's Daily Intelligencer blog ran a story with ... but which Sullivan says "confirms" hers. "Israeli police MickeyRosenfeld [sic] tells me men who killed 3 Israeli teens def lone cell, hamas affiliated but ... read moreAndrew Sullivan: Blogging nearly killed me For years, Andrew Sullivan blogged at a prolific rate. His prodigious output was supplemented by dispatches from readers, public debates with fellow bloggers and ruminations on everything from the Geneva Conventions to "South Park." Blogging was a ... read more

Buy AutoTrafficRSS script now for $27 only!

We will send the script to your PayPal email within few hours,Please add FullContentRSS@gmail.com to your email contact.
Source: Andrew Sullivan: #Blogging nearly killed me

No comments:

Post a Comment