Saturday, October 28, 2017

Is blogging the best way to sell my information product?

I'm asking because I have been blogging for a year now (I've written 40 articles with videos for each) and have got very few results... I acquired a couple people (25) on my list but do not get regular traffic and have not made a sale yet...

Is blogging the best way to start making money? Many people told me that it is since I'm trying to build a brand, but that it takes a very long time to start working...

I am getting discouraged because of my lack of results and I am starting to second-guess every decision that I take. I don't know if I'll be able to withstand another year of no results...

I would LOVE to start making money soon, even if its just a 1$. Just the fact of making 1$ would change everything for me... I taught that I would be making money by now and I am extremely scared that my project is never going to work. I feel defeated and really want to make this work. My niche is not the problem because many people are making money in this niche.

I just fini shed a 90 day challenge and I am starting a new one. I am trying to figure out what to focus on but would like you guys 2 cents.

Do you know of any online business coach? I would love to talk with someone that actually sits down and takes a look at my business to help me figure out what my next move should be.

If you have any questions plz let me know.


Source: Is blogging the best way to sell my information product?

No comments:

Post a Comment