Monday, July 31, 2017

Which of Your Posts Deserves More Reads? #blogging

Blogging communityBlog ging is the first to disappear off my radar when life gets busy. In the last six months, I have missed hundreds of posts because I needed to curtail my online time.

In the comments to this post, could you please leave the link to one of your old posts I haven't read, and that you feel deserves more reads?

Could you tell us why?

All of us keep making new posts each week, month, year.

But this week, I'd like to take the time to read a few good posts that I shouldn't have missed.

Do you visit back everyone who visits you and leaves a comment?

Does blogging occasionally take a backseat for you?

Would you like to link me to one of your posts I haven't read yet, and which you wish received more interaction?

I co-host the monthly We Are the World Blogfest: I'd like to invite you to join, if you haven't as yet, to post Bloggingthe last Friday of each month a snippet of positive news that shows our essential, beautiful humanity.

This monthly event has brought smiles on the faces of a lot of participants and their audiences, and somewhat restored their faith in humanity. Here is a great example. Click here to know more. Sign up here and add your bit of cheer to the world on the next installment of August 25th!

—–

Please join Daily (w)rite on its Facebook Page in case you'd like to be heard by this community.If you liked this post, you can have biweekly posts delivered to your inbox: click the SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL button.

Save

Save

Save


Source: Which of Your Posts Deserves More Reads? #blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment