Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Life Lately: My #Blogging Vacay

Life Lately: My Blogging Vacay That's all it took to clear my mind of some crazy ass stuff! A sun-packed, Prosecco-flowing, olive-filled trip to Spain to refresh and recharge. When I have time to do this my head tends to end up in a different space. This is an Oh God moment for my ... read moreKhloé Kardashian: My Secrets to Getting Bikini-Ready in 7 Days But don't panic if that vacay just crept up on you and your MO lately has been more pizza + Netflix and less ... and for 1 week max right before a vacation or when I want to look my best. Doing one session of cardio in the morning and one session of ... read moreLIFE LATELY - April 2017 I used to be an absolute blog-a-holic and every spare moment would see me tapping away on my laptop or photographing content for this little space of mine on the internet. It's definitely taken a back seat recently, but, my life has drastically changed in ... read more

Life lately I will be on and off this blog for the following days trying to catch up on all the goodness and soak up all the feelings and experiences of these first days. I will be back soon though, as I miss this spot (my online baby that is) so much lately! read moreWeekend Wonders: A Life & Nursery Update If you're new (or skimmed past the others) these posts are a little glimpse into my personal life, what I've been up to lately, and what is occupying ... I spent much of that time working on my blog and editing a few videos that I shot months ago ... read moreArt heals (especially when you don't know what you're doing) I paced up and down the aisle a few times before I unloaded everything back onto the shelves and made my way to the register to pay for a bottle of glue my daughter needed for school. Lately ... into other areas of my life. Maybe it isn't painting ... read moreHow to Be More Spontaneous in Your Photography and Life Lately I've been reading a lot of haiku poetry ... And to also get less distracted when I'm shooting, I turn off my phone. Be a little more spontaneous and random in your life. Start off your day without any appointments in your digital calendar. read moreIgnition In Sport Prepares Kids For Success In Life Today I want to talk to you about ignition and how it relates to a high-performance life. I have decided to talk about it today because I have been getting the same two questions lately: 1) The first question relates to my business because I have recently ... read moreThe Shrink-to-Fit To-Do List Lately, my biggest organizational goal is to plan my tasks to fit the hours I have, rather than hoping to magically add more hours to my day. Each day I create a Shrink-to-Fit To-Do List. It's part of a major life overhaul I'm engineering to simplify ... read moreWhy You Need A Pair Of White Jeans In Your Life If you’ve been following my blog, you may already know that I’m a makeup ... Queen Katy Perry has been having some hair fun lately, bleaching it white-blonde, chopping it into a pixi, spiking it Source: Instagram The whole look read more

Buy AutoTrafficRSS script now for $27 only!

We will send the script to your PayPal email within few hours,Please add FullContentRSS@gmail.com to your email contact.
Source: Life Lately: My #Blogging Vacay

No comments:

Post a Comment