Sunday, September 25, 2016

Day 1012 (new transformation low)

Sunday, September 25, 2016 I no longer consider the blog SAS(Sean Anderson style) since Sean is a lot more dedicated to blogging every single day & I am not. But today makes it 60 strait days tracking food accurately and the start of 4th week Monday with my fasting experiments. Plan to track food accurately 10 more days accurately before ending the streak at 70 days.

Set a new transformation low of 285.8 pounds today with four of seven days observing weights in the 280's this past week I am cautiously optimistic that officially puts me in the 280's. Its been just four full weeks of officially being in the 290's and only 35 days in total observing a weight in the 290's. There will not be any disappointment if I go back to being officially back into the 290's next week. I am targeting the first three days the week before leaving on Vacation to be under 290, October 3rd, 4th & 5th. Then it comes down to almost 3 full weeks of intuitive eating, one day of fasting, 2 days of intermediate fasting per week, not observing my weight or tracking my food the entire time. The goal is arrive back home still in the 280's. I feel arriving back home in the 270's is not likely and would be loosing weight too quickly. There is a decent chance I could be back in the 290's but I am super confident that number will be right in the mid 280's.

Yesterday was too difficult to turn into a intermediate fasting day finishing a prime rib dinner around 8:30 pm finishing at 3500 CB. Today needed to be a intermediate fast day for the week. By pretending it was a water fast day only it seemed to work well not having any hunger issues all day and actually turned out to be a 24 hours fast day before consuming 2000 calories worth of food between 8:30 pm and 10:30 pm finishing the weekly average right at 2500. So I guess it was both, my 2nd 24 hour water only fast day this week and my only intermediate fast day. I guess a good compromise since I was originally aiming for two intermediate fast days this weeke nd.

Tomorrow is my dr appointment at Mayo Rochester to get answers, consultation and timeline for my worn out hip left hip and the beginning process of medical assisted joint health improvement. I really have no idea what the recommended timeline will be but will have a much better idea when I write about it in my next blog.


Source: Day 1012 (new transformation low)

No comments:

Post a Comment