Thursday, June 30, 2016

Atlanta Falcons: Ricardo Allen is doing everything the right way

Atlanta Falcons: Ricardo Allen is doing everything the right way Atlanta Falcons free safety Ricardo Allen is showing everyone why he deserves to be starting. The Atlanta Falcons are going to have one of the NFL's youngest defenses in 2016. And they very well could be the leagues' No. 1 youngest when final rosters ... read moreAtlanta Falcons defense looks to attack, punish in 2016 (TNS) — The Atlanta Falcons' defense ... I'm encouraged." Ricardo Allen, Robenson Therezie, Sharrod Neaseman, Brian Poole, Keanu Neal, Charles Godfrey, Kemal Ishmael and Damian Parms. The Falcons used the 17th overall pick in the draft to select ... read more

Roster Reboot: NFC South Position Group Power Rankings After a disappointing 2015, Austin Seferian-Jenkins is doing everything he can do get cut ... the safety spot is one of both unknowns and excitement in Atlanta. Ricardo Allen has reportedly taken on a leadership role within the defense, taking Keanu ... read morePeanut butter & jelly sandwiches help Falcons' Ricardo Allen find proper weight Atlanta Falcons free safety Ricardo ... Allen said. "It wasn't working because my energy intake wasn't working too well for me. But now, I've been eating peanut butter & jelly sandwiches here and there; getting myself a protein shake at the right ... read more3 Observations from Day 2 of Falcons Minicamp Atlanta Falcons Minicamp Built by the Home Depot rolled ... just teaching us different formations and going through it all." Allen Growing into Leadership Role: Last June, Ricardo Allen was focused on earning a roster spot while learning a brand new ... read moreRicardo Allen impressing Quinn, teammates as he adjusts to free safety role "But I always just look to learn everything I can; look to make myself more valuable any way I can, and any way I can help this team out, any way I can help this team be great, I'm here to do ... best candidate on Atlanta's roster. Your thoughts on ... read moreFalcons safety is using peanut butter and jelly sandwiches to bulk up Ricardo Allen isn't a household name. He's also not the biggest defensive player in the NFL. The Atlanta Falcons safety stands at just 5-foot ... getting myself a protein shake at the right time through the day. I'm probably eating six or seven times ... read moreMainland grad Ricardo Allen hopes improvement continues with Atlanta Falcons DAYTONA BEACH — Ricardo Allen was one of ... mirror and see what I did right and wrong," he said. "And, I wanted to see what I could do to better myself." The key, he said, was hard work. "Hard work has been my everything, my foundation ... read moreAtlanta Falcons Veterans Who Have Been Put on Notice This Offseason The Atlanta Falcons ... the last few games. The Falcons couldn't handle that inconsistency again, so they went out and signed multiple corners and even drafted one. Ricardo Allen was drafted after showing that he's one of the best ball hawks at cornerback ... read moreJalen Collins trying to earn back Atlanta Falcons' trust Atlanta ... right now." Trust is key in the Falcons locker room. Head coach Dan Quinn has set up the lockers so that position groups are not necessarily together, but any position is next to any other given position. That's something that safety Ricardo ... read more

Buy AutoTrafficRSS script now for $27 only!

We will send the script to your PayPal email within few hours,Please add FullContentRSS@gmail.com to your email contact.
Source: Atlanta Falcons: Ricardo Allen is doing everything the right way

No comments:

Post a Comment