Monday, October 26, 2015

Self-publishing 101: Social media and #Blogging for writers #

Self-publishing 101: Social media and blogging for writers This past weekend, I had the honor of speaking on a panel titled "Social Media and Blogging for Writers" at Cincinnati's Books by the Banks festival with Chuck Sambuchino, author of Create Your Writer Platform. The panel and festival opened up ideas ... read moreMike Matheny and Managing in the Social Media Age Mike Matheny is the first manager in Cardinals history to lead a team during the fully evolved era of social media. Every move ... I use Twitter as a conduit, providing links to my blogs and podcasts. The experience is varied. I can find intelligent ... read more

Blogging 101: Here's Everything You Need To Know About Starting A Blog I vividly remember writing my first blog post. It was on a beautiful autumn afternoon ... wrote articles and used social media (bar instagram - I needed my phone to upload snaps). So provided you have a tablet/desktop/laptop/huge phone, you're good to ... read moreSocial Media 101 for DIY Authors Farnoosh Brock, author and founder of the blog Prolific Living ... authors can make sure all their social media profiles link to one another -- and link to a place where their followers can buy their books. Jennifer McCartney is an author and editor. read moreHow to stand out and dominate your competition in the 21st century digital age Vissa applies this principle to various digital areas, including social media ... despite his widespread mainstream media attention. Vissa goes on to demonstrate the "New PR" by sharing James Altucher's self-publishing success Choose Yourself! read moreFollow Your Arrow: Writer Alexandra Franzen on How Words Change the World Having a steady stream of client-based work allows me to fund my own quirky "passion projects" and "obsessions" like writing and self-publishing an ... ghostwriting a bunch of blog posts, another day, writing a media pitch or press release, or ... read moreZimbabwe: Makadho - Publisher's Fruitful Journey According to Makadho, many new publishers have mushroomed in the country with self-publishing ... have either a blog or a website and a Facebook page to keep them visible online. Asked why BookLove seem to be shunning social media and if digitisation ... read more7 Bible Verses For Perfectionists To Study The apostle Paul, writing here in this book ... Some of my favorite pastimes include traveling, and connecting with family and friends via social media. When I am not working, I love spending time with my family and especially with both of my precious ... read moreIndulging the writing bug So, my husband – who read all my writings thought nothing of indulging me – would finance all my self-publishing ventures. But my economy-minded daughter – who thought nothing much of my writing ("I always speed-read your blogs") – would insist ... read moreSchool's new Pell plan part of bigger push A New York Times blog ... and writing news stories about it," Thorp added. "I don't think anybody thought readers would be interested in that stuff. But…now it's very fashionable to write these kinds of stories." Beyond the bad media attention ... read more

Buy AutoTrafficRSS script now for $27 only!

We will send the script to your PayPal email within few hours,Please add FullContentRSS@gmail.com to your email contact.
Source: Self-publishing 101: Social media and #Blogging for writers #

No comments:

Post a Comment