Saturday, May 7, 2016

#Blogger Writes About How She's Coping Without Her Mother on Mother's Day

Blogger Writes About How She's Coping Without Her Mother on Mother's Day While many people have already purchased presents or made brunch reservations to celebrate their mother on Sunday, some will find the Mother's Day holiday very tough to endure. Ty Alexander is one of those people. The Brooklyn-based blogger lost her mother ... read moreMelissa Rivers Says Mother's Day Is 'an Emotional Trainwreck' as She Celebrates Second Holiday Without Joan Melissa Rivers is still coping with celebrating Mother's Day without her mother Joan Rivers, who died in 2014 at the age of 81. In a personal blog post, the Fashion Police ... And work," Rivers, 48, writes. "I've been busy, busy, busy, throwing myself ... read more

Coping With Grief On Mother's Day For those who have lost a mother, it can be a painful day of mourning, especially if this is the first Mother's Day without ... for coping. • Grief is work, requiring time and energy. Write Mom a letter. Say what you would tell her if she was still ... read moreThe Mother of All Leaders Because we carry those limiting beliefs about ourselves, beliefs which come from a history of devaluing messages aimed at women and mothers. It is a coping ... take this mother away from her core work - unnecessary meetings or emails, tasks without ... read moreMost new moms don't feel like natural mothers We've heard it, or even said it, before: "The minute my newborn baby was placed on my chest, I felt as if I'd always been a mother." But what about those ... to friends and family about how they were coping with new motherhood. read moreTo the Mother With Only One Child Dear Mother ... other all day long. I invented errands and dawdled and took the long way home, but still had hours and hours to fill before I would hear my husband's key in the door. I cared so much what other people thought about her—they had to ... read moreLady Blogger Slams Mommy Bloggers For Blogging About Mommy Stuff On Their Blogs Hayley writes about how she received a request at her internship job ... And she did not care for them. Mom blog after mom blog, I found myself with a growing hatred for moms everywhere. There's something about new- wave mothers with Internet access ... read moreMother wins case to kill her disabled daughter Well, Dr. Phil would be happy to know that his dream has now become a reality — one mother successfully petitioned the court to kill her severely disabled daughter ... will lose about a quart of water each day by sweating and breathing and another ... read moreGarcelle Beauvais's Blog: How I Got Through My Husband's Betrayal Thanks for welcoming our newest celebrity blogger Garcelle Beauvais! Best known for her roles on The Jamie Foxx Show and NYPD Blue, the actress, 45, currently stars on TNT's Franklin & Bash, airing Tuesdays at 10 p.m. Mom to three sons — Oliver ... read moreSecret diary of a surrogate mother A surrogate mother ... been keeping her distance. But I do wonder if she is underestimating how difficult this is for me (and, yes, I do know how me, me, me that sounds). She said to me this week: "People keep asking me how you are coping, but I tell ... read more

Buy AutoTrafficRSS script now for $27 only!

We will send the script to your PayPal email within few hours,Please add FullContentRSS@gmail.com to your email contact.
Source: #Blogger Writes About How She's Coping Without Her Mother on Mother's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment