Monday, August 15, 2016

Happy 10th birthday, Dangerously Irrelevant!

If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to this blog via e-mail or my RSS feed. I also am on Twitter. Thanks for visiting!

Retweet 0 Share 0 Google +1 0

10th birthday cake

Today is the 10th birthday of Dangerously Irrelevant. I can't believe that I've been blogging for an entire decade. It seems like just yesterday that I was at the University of Minnesota and considering whether a blog might be a good idea (it was). Although I still feel young ('I'm not dead yet!'), I believe that a decade of continuous blogging may make me one of the elders of the edublogosphere (for example, using the word 'edublogosphere' most definitely dates me!).

A huge thank you to everyone who is a loyal reader and to all of you who have been willing to engage with what I share. I have learned an incredible amount due to your willingness to leave comments, extend conversations, suggest resources, connect me with others, tell me that what I just wrote was stupid, and so on. Together we are amazingly powerful. I am greatly appreciative of my last ten years of learning with you.

Although it's been a quiet summer here as I have navigated selling a home, buying a home, relocating my family, starting a new job, and sending my oldest child off to her first year at college, you better believe that I will be ramping up here again in the next week or so. Looking forward to the next decade of blogging!

Related Posts

  • Calling all bloggers! – Leadership Day 2012
  • Happy 9th birthday! (a few thoughts on blogging and online learning)

  • Source: Happy 10th birthday, Dangerously Irrelevant!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment