Friday, August 12, 2016

2016 Semi-Annual Reader Survey–I Want YOUR Input!

Friends, I first want to say how much I appreciate each of you that visits my blog and comments here or on social media. It really means so much to me in the blogging journey of mine. When I started blogging more than eight years ago, I never imagined where it would take me and now, looking back, I am so thankful for the opportunities blogging has provided. I have met so many wonderful people in the blogging community, shared new and old (family) recipes with you all and learned more about photography (I'm still slowing improving). But what I especially like is connecting with readers with you. Whether that's here or on social media, it means SO much to me when you leave a comment or input on something I've shared.

I know it seems like I just did a reader survey but as summer draws to a close, I am getting reorganized to hopefully bring you new content for the remainder of this year and into the new year!

Reader Survey-Aug2016-withwords

That's said, I want to hear from YOU again! Taking the survey should only take you a few minutes–it's only 12 questions long! Together, with your help, I can continue bringing you tips for saving time, saving money and eating well with the magic of meal planning!

Thank you in advance for taking the time to complete the survey. Your responses are very valuable to me and will help me bring more of what YOU want to see here on Meal Planning Magic!

And just so we all know what direction I'm going,  I'll share the results next month once I've received your feedback.


Source: 2016 Semi-Annual Reader Survey–I Want YOUR Input!

No comments:

Post a Comment