Saturday, June 25, 2016

Some Things I Have Learned from #Blogging (And a Goodbye for Now)

Some Things I Have Learned from Blogging (And a Goodbye for Now) It's been an interesting experience. I mean blogging. I have published here somewhere around 1,200 essays–including those I posted to my blog at www.rogereolson.com before joining Patheos. Recently I have begun to feel that I have said all I have to ... read more3 things we learned from the USMNT's 4-0 loss to Argentina They're not unfamiliar with that style of soccer, as it's what's required to beat some of the more bunker-happy teams in ... (Pat Noonan got 15 caps.) But now, look at the forward depth-chart. Names like Bobby Wood, Clint Dempsey, Aron Johansson ... read more

A GOOD AGE: Life's lessons learned in long-term care After we said goodbye, I remembered it was the four-year anniversary of that awful day he had his massive stroke at age 70 on June 15, 2012. Four years. How far he had come. How much I had learned ... have very different personalities. I would do some ... read moreVicki Gunvalson's On 'RHOC' Failed Friendships: I'm Actually Okay' "I learned a lot about myself and have ... Some are willing to do accept it and move on, and some aren't which I'm actually okay with now. I'm not going to be stuck in the past anymore," Vicki Gunvalson explains in her blog, revealing that ... read moreAsk Anna: 5 Tips for Summer Organization Now every time we head outside, we grab a towel on our way out. We also have a lot of other random play things ... blog for home buying tips, mortgage guides, DIY ideas, interior design, lifestyle topics, general home inspiration, or just some homes ... read moreEU referendum morning briefing: what we learned from the BBC debate Still, we did glean a few new things ... pinging around Facebook, but now this piece by Martin Fletcher, a former foreign editor for the Times, has made its way to the New York Times: For decades, British newspapers have offered their readers an endless ... read moreGoodbye Owl Vomit and Yurts; Hello Advanced Math -- Hooray! Now ... some of the good stuff they learned this year. For Justin, it was government and all the different jobs it provides. He'd like to get one in economics, he said. Quinn Priolo loved math. No, really, she did. "You can always achieve better things ... read moreColumnist Maschke saying goodbye "Now I have my bags packed for that last trip and I don't ... "And so I started writing." "I learned to do so many things on the farm that were so fulfilling to me," the Dearborn native said. "I had no idea how to plant a vegetable garden." read moreAspen Princess: I finally learned what FOMO means I have to seriously mouth-breathe, and even that's pushing it in terms of what my olfactory faculties can handle. I should seriously invest in one of those plastic nose-plug things or maybe ... Shirt is now on the floor, baby is in the tub, and I ... read moreHere's the single most crucial element that separates entrepreneurs from everyone else If you're reading this, you likely have some form of ... marching, blogging or whatever else people do, actually just get to work building a solution?! Buckminster Fuller sums this up perfectly: "You never change things by fighting the existing reality. read more

Buy AutoTrafficRSS script now for $27 only!

We will send the script to your PayPal email within few hours,Please add FullContentRSS@gmail.com to your email contact.
Source: Some Things I Have Learned from #Blogging (And a Goodbye for Now)

No comments:

Post a Comment