Monday, May 2, 2016

How one year of daily #Blogging changed my life

How one year of daily blogging changed my life A year ago from today, I was creatively dead. Frustrated. Coming off of three years as a freelance copywriter, being the father of an almost two-year-old, and the husband of a wife who was in the throes of starting her own ed consulting business — I ... read moreThe Met Gala is one big advertising scheme for Anna Wintour and her fashion cronies My favorite from last year ... For two weeks every year, whole areas of the city are turned into a runway for designers to begin their marketing campaigns for a season's worth of clothing that no one will ever wear. Now, here's the part of the ... read more

Senior year has chance to have impact I came from little to no dance background, as I was only a part of the Irish Dancers for a year. I showed up to open auditions to fill a spot one September evening, which was a decision that changed my life forever. I want to make sure the younger dancers ... read moreGet A Life: How to ignore the voices of others and find your true self Over the span of my 30-year career, I've met many people—myself included ... It is a shame that parenting skills are not taught as part of our education since this is one of the most important things we could learn. Instead we often parrot what ... read more'I was still in there': A 32-year-old learns what it's like to be trapped inside her own body At the age of 32, Alfaro had experienced a brain-stem stroke, causing a rare condition called locked-in syndrome — one that leaves patients ... "That's been my main goal in life. My whole purpose has changed now. "Life is not that bad. read moreYoung adults in Twin Cities build careers on blogging Brands across the country contact her to collaborate, which could mean modeling clothes or using their products in her photos and blog posts. Huerta is one of dozens of bloggers in the Twin Cities looking to brand themselves online, The Minnesota Daily ... read moreHow to Raise the Next Mark Zuckerberg Everybody wants to give their children the tools to be a success in life ... movies or blog. Even the children who aren't allowed much screen time will eventually end up in a work world in which technology will be a huge part of their daily lives. read more'Thank You for Your Service': How One Organization Is Looking Out for Military Kids Greg Ewart is a reservist in the Navy, and in August, he left for a year-long deployment to ... there and the difference it made in my child's life." Since starting mixed martial arts, Payton has noticed a change in her child. Though she may end ... read moreThe 10 Top Online Tools to Make Your Business Life Better (Really) Who needs to go through the hassle of onboarding and integrating the app into your daily behavior only to realize it doesn ... and taps to schedule all your shifts with ease. What good is a blog if no one reads it? Even a blog with outstanding content ... read moreMartin Daily Blog: Monday, May 2nd I forgot to write my blog. Yeah, something I've been doing nearly every ... Instead, Dean posted her best time of the year, running a 1:03.22 to finish in fourth place. Right now, she is the HEAVY favorite to win the Class 3A state championship. read more

Buy AutoTrafficRSS script now for $27 only!

We will send the script to your PayPal email within few hours,Please add FullContentRSS@gmail.com to your email contact.
Source: How one year of daily #Blogging changed my life

No comments:

Post a Comment