Tuesday, March 22, 2016

RIPeach: #Facebook killed the #App I loved, and now I’m finally free

RIPeach: Facebook killed the app I loved, and now I'm finally free I'm finally saying goodbye to Peach ... That's because it sounds like Peach Ball. The best part of the app is now on Facebook Messenger with some modifications — there's no more bouncing, but it undoubtedly has a better hoop design. read moreWhy Passbook could join Ping in the Apple graveyard More recently Facebook – certainly another obvious pick for assured front-runner status – killed off its own high-profile foray ... online peer-to-peer marketplaces like eBay. PayPal will now try to extend its reach offline having partnered with ... read more

I haven't used soap or shampoo in a year, and it's awesome: a personal experiment but now I don't even have to think about what the hotel I'm going to might provide, or worry about having to borrow something from a friend until I can get to a store and buy my own stuff. Those details are gone. I love it. The future? I will definitely be ... read moreA liver transplant — from India with love and pain "Finally ... the surgery and recovery till now have been satisfactory according to the doctors. It was a 20-hour-long surgery. Still 10-14 more days are required for full recovery," Rattan Deep Singh updated his Facebook status after the surgery. read more10 perfect, non-sappy movies that singles can watch this Valentine's That same old nauseating season of love and all its related crap when your friends post selfies and ridiculously colourful photo collages with their partners on Facebook while e-commerce ... t stand each other and will rip each other's throats out ... read moreOscar Pistorius Plans Private Memorial for Girlfriend He Killed Oscar Pistorius is planning a private memorial service to honor his girlfriend, whom he shot and killed on Valentine's Day ... including his family members who knew and loved Reeva as one of their own." Oscar -- who stands accused of murdering Steenkamp ... read moreWhy Do The Labels Continue To Insist That 'Your Money Is No Good Here?' This screenshot came across my Facebook feed recently, the frustrated result of Daniel ... This rant was attached: I am so fucking sick of this shit! I am a music lover! I love to buy, and own, music. If I can not buy an actual CD, I buy WAV format ... read moreSchwartzel Survives Sunday Free-For-All 5:01 pm by Stephanie Wei Edit Add a Comment Tiger killed his momentum ... Jason Gay tweeted: "Would love it if a member came out and screamed at McIlroy right now, "HEY KID GET OFF MY LAWN!!" McIlroy pitched out, but then he pulled his third shot ... read moreSprint HTC Hero Review: HTC Sense is the Icing On Top of the Android Cake I love all kinds of gadgets, and I am ... I have played around a bit with different layouts for my screens and finally settled on what I feel is a good layout. I also discovered that there are two different Google search widgets, one developed by Google ... read moreGermany's anti-immigrant PEGIDA isn't a Vladimir Putin plot. It's scarier. But besides a Facebook page, which has more than 139,000 "likes ... the Christian Democrats and the Free Democrats, Oertel said. Now many of them are voting for the upstart AfD, which held talks with PEGIDA last week. "It's silly to talk about ... read more

Buy AutoTrafficRSS script now for $27 only!

We will send the script to your PayPal email within few hours,Please add FullContentRSS@gmail.com to your email contact.
Source: RIPeach: #Facebook killed the #App I loved, and now I'm finally free

No comments:

Post a Comment